here's another poem that just popped into my head...check it out hope ya like it...leave a comment let me know what you think...
I lie awake in dream land no knowing where I am
Is this illusion or am I suffering from confusion
A vivd lust of optical pleasures; imaginary treasures
This place is so real to me; behind close eye lids I see
A few moments away I drift back to another day
Suplament my reality with this new dream entity
A trip like this through my mind is truly one of a kind
Whispers of experiences in ever aspect of my occurances
Frequent stops in a maze of thought to find what I sought
Are you really here with me, or just as I see you fictionally
As you read these words I created; mixed, cooked, and plated
Can you smell the aroma like your in a sensual coma
Can you feel the hot and cold, just as its being told
Can you see the sights, bright as day and dark as nights
Can you imagine things so true, or am I really you.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Ryan, Nice one man! i Like it!
ReplyDelete-Sundeep