Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Through me

When I look at you I see happiness
It shines beyond all the rest
When you speak I hear the great awesomeness
Of the wonders you have done

Can you see through my eyes
And see how I see you
Can you see in my eyes
And see how I see too

When you're around I feel so good
It brings me to a new height
When you laugh like no one could
I cant do anything less than smile

Can you see through my heart
And how it sees you
Can you see whats in my heart
And how it sees too

If you could see like I do
Would you know what I feel
If you knew what I knew
Would it change what we are

Can you see through my eyes
And see how I see you
Can you see whats in my heart
And how it sees too

No comments:

Post a Comment