You are the light of my day, you are the breeze that kisses the moon goodnight
Your smile is worth more than anyone could pay, your laugh always makes everything seem right
You take my breath away over and over,one look at you and everything fades
So many great things i wish i could cover, more things than colors have shades
But the one thing that I've noticed about you, is more than just your beauty
It's something that i admire too, and that's your personality
You are like the spray of the ocean, a refreshing breathe of air
You set my broken heart in motion, and restored each and every tear
I don't know how to thank you for just being you,and I'm not exactly sure how you feel about me
But you're the coolest person i ever knew, i thinks its rather plain to see
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment