Wrote this in 2002...
That Song
When someone loves you, and hears a love song
It seems like that’s what has been missing all a long
The one that makes your heart weaken
The very words that you were seeking
The sounds fill the air with high hopes and dreams
This is the one that makes your faces smile and gleam
The melody of laughter and the beat of your heart
The song that promised we will never be apart
Every time I hear that song I am reminded of you
Every time I heard that it made me feel blue
When that song played I am reminded of you
The way that I loved you, and you loved me too
Any time when I thought our relationship would end
I heard our song and began to feel all-better again
Calling my name and touching my skin
Filling the heart that you once did win
On those cold nights alone I felt you near
I heard the song and swore it was your voice I could hear
If I were every alone all I need is a thought of you
Until the day I lost my love, I lost you.
Every time I hear that song I am reminded of you
Every time I heard that it made me feel blue
When that song played I am reminded of you
The way that I loved you, and you loved me too
Every time I hear that song on the radio
Every time I heard that I said this is all I know
When that song plays I am reminded of you
The way that I love you, and the way you love me too
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment