Thursday, January 17, 2013

Betrayed

i betrayed you like a sinner I paid the price and took the ransom kissed your face and turned you over drove the nails in all the deeper take a look around nothing to be found 3x take a look around nothing to be found here i betrayed you like a sinner I paid the price and took the ransom kissed your face and turned you over drove the nails in all the deeper take a look around nothing to be found 3x take a look around nothing to be found here i betrayed you like a sinner I paid the price and took the ransom kissed your face and turned you over drove the nails in all the deeper the deeper i betrayed you like a sinner I paid the price and took the ransom kissed your face and turned you over drove the nails in all the deeper i betrayed you like a sinner I paid the price and took the ransom kissed your face and turned you over drove the nails in all i betrayed you like a sinner you paid the price your life ransom seen your face as you looked over drove the nails in all the deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment