Haven't written a sonnet in quite some time. Thought I'd take a stab at one. let me know what you think:
I'm realizing I have nothing but time
to be me and pursue what I'm wanting
To convey it all to you in this rhyme
a task to me, that is a bit daunting
I have found things in you that are so true
beauty for one, I can so plainly see
a personality that is so you
a smile so warm no one else's will do
I so don't know what to do to get her
her laugh echos in my head all day long
to the point i wish we were together
is this all selfish or is it just wrong
the more I think about it I lose steam
then I suppose this is all just a dream
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment