this one had a little inspiration behind it. but i like it so far. i think i'll work on this to make it into a song...let me know what you think.
Sometimes I talk too much because I’m too afraid to listen
Shattered pieces of my heart always seem to glisten
Through this smile that’s all a front of a lesser disposition
Pull it all together and get back on this mission
Find the one that makes your heart beat like a drummer
The one that makes so hot you always think its summer
Her eyes tell a story that makes you lose a breath
When she’s not around I’m twitchin' like I’m some meth
Sometimes I care too much because I’m afraid of rejection
So I have realized that I’m in quite an odd position
I want to be with you but not to jeopardize our relation
What we have is good; it’s understood, no further iteration
Where to go from here is now the standing mystery
I guess the rest of the story wont be know till its history
Friday, March 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment