Wednesday, February 11, 2015

You're pure beauty (set me free)

You're pure beauty, I'm just a beast
I was hungry you gave me a feast 
Show me your love as my prayers will not cease
You're pure beauty, send me your peace

Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh
Set me free
Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh
Till I'm on my knees

Dear beloved, touch my soul
Send me your spirit, until I am full
Send me your love till I can feel the pull
Dear Beloved, I give you my soul

Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh 
Set me free
Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh 
Till I'm on my knees

Oh my savior, I'm in too deep
You said I love you, feed my sheep
Send me you love, as I take the leap
Oh my savior, comfort me as I weep

Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh 
Set me free
Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh 
Till I'm on my knees

No comments:

Post a Comment