This one of my first poems I ever wrote. It was published on Poetry.com. check it out:
Dear Death I know that there is no escaping you
I now know that I’ll have to do what I have to do
I will not go quietly into your grasping hands
I will not be lost in your desolate sands
Even though you wont forget when my times up
I will be there to kick you in your balls so wear a cup
I have seen many taken unexpectedly too quickly
I have seen the body counts rise rapidly
Death this is what is to become of me
It is rather plain to see
It will happen to everybody
Not just you, not just me
Maybe one-day you will see
Dear Death how close you are to me
I just want you to know this in unfinished
Even if I am found to be vanquished
I am not done with you death
I still have life left, a little more breath
When you come I want you to know
I will live on, with all the fame, wow
I seen you defeated before in the past
And for the record you can kick my last…
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment