Another one from the archives...hope you like it...
I don’t see you much but I can remember you gentle touch
What else could I need you are the one yes indeed
How can I still love her, love her forever
All this time I still knew it would be me and you.
Everything is much better now, you are here with me
Everything is much better now, you are still with me
Everything is much better now, with you and me
All I think about any more is how you make me so happy
I dream about us all the time, dinner movies and some wine
Spending some time alone, and talking on the phone
Sometimes getting intimate, I am telling you this is it
All this time I still knew it would be me and you.
Everything is much better now, you are here with me
Everything is much better now, you are still with me
Everything is much better now, with you and me
All I think about any more is how you make me so happy
Nothing can stop us, all the way or bust
We can make it this I know, just let our love really show
What ever I do I will still love you
All this time I still knew it would be me and you
Everything is much better now, you are here with me
Everything is much better now, you are still with me
Everything is much better now, with you and me
All I think about any more is how you make me so happy
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment