Friday, January 22, 2010

I cant wait (you and me)

I SOOOOO just wrote this and would love to get some music to this one, check it out, you feelin it? let me know...


"I cant wait (you and me)" by Ryan Olszewski

I can’t wait to
Be at home with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Be alone with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Say I love you
And I
I can’t wait to
Ha ha yeah
Me and you

Layin in the bed
Nuttin but you in m' head
Are you thinkin
Thinkin what I’m thinkin
Are you doin
The same thing I’m doin
I want to know
You like it fast or slow
Crazy like the other night
Or like yesterday slow and tight


Am I head over heals
Is this how love feels
I can’t wait
So don’t be late
For me and you

I can’t wait to
Be at home with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Be alone with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Say I love you
And I
I can’t wait to
Ha ha yeah
Me and you

I push you no slack
You smile and push back
Are you thinkin
Thinkin what I’m thinkin
This is too good
You’re my perfect mood
Attack on my heart
I feel each and every part
Is this is ecstasy
Lets do it again and we'll see

Am I head over heals
Is this how love feels
I can’t wait
So don’t be late
For me and you

I can’t wait to
Be at home with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Be alone with you
And I
I can’t wait to
Say I love you
And I
I can’t wait to
Ha ha yeah
Me and you

Ha ha yeah
Me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment